Welcome to Afterthoughts


  

     Did you ever do something and wonder why?  In a way that is what is happening to me now.  I'm starting this blog because several months ago I felt I should.  Why, I don't know.  I just felt compelled to write about things that are on my mind at the end of a day or event.  My hope is you will gain a little insight, lighten your day, or maybe break out in a belly laugh.  If you think it is about you, most likely it isn't, or maybe it is.  No matter what I write it is done in love.

LOVE

When I say I love you, 
don't take it wrong.

It's a love I learned as a child,
and it's strong.

Not many people understand,
how love like this can be.

Agape love at its best
is meant for you and me.

            Patricia Westbrook





      


Comments

  1. So glad you decided to start sharing your thoughts. I will enjoy reading them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Still Loves Me

The Joy in One's Heart

The Marriage Song