The Perfect Plan


    
     A concerned flight attendant spoke over the loudspeaker, "Is there a doctor onboard?"  Seconds later a stranger sat next to me putting an oxygen mask on my face.  Even though we were hundreds of miles from my destination, he advised that I be taken to the hospital.  When we landed in Little Rock, Arkansas, an ambulance waited on the runway.
     The next day after being dismissed from the hospital with nothing but low potassium, my daughter and I boarded Amtrack and continued our journey.  On our way home, a couple of times she said, "I wish I hadn't left my favorite devotional In Jesus' Name, Amen on the plane. I smiled and in a sincere voice commented, "This whole experience may have happened so you would leave it for someone to find and be blessed."

The Perfect Plan

When things don't work out the way you plan,

Is it possible God was giving you a helping hand?

The job you lost was it really meant for you?

Would the girl who turned you down have been true?

If life takes a turn, you didn't expect it to,

Could you go to God and ask him what to do?

One thing is for sure He has the perfect plan.

He has your life in the palm of his hand.

                       Patricia Westbrook

     "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28, KJV).





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Still Loves Me

The Joy in One's Heart

The Marriage Song